June 1, 2008

5 wonderful years.



Our five year anniversary was yesterday! We celebrated Friday night because I had soccer all weekend. We went to see Cirque du Soleil (Kooza). It was one of the best shows I've been to. I was entertained the entire 2 1/2 hours and I was amazed at the talent these people have. I HIGHLY recommend it. It was sensational!!!


After the show we went to one of our favorite restaurants in the city - Friday Saturday Sunday. The dinner was delicious. They have the best spinach salad... I forgot how good it was till I ordered it again. And, the crab cakes are out of this world. Jeff calls me the "crab cake snob." I'm hard to please when it comes to rating crab cakes. It's a very very intimate place; dark and quiet. I love it there. (The picture below is off the web, obviously it wasn't snowing when we went.) It looks ten times better in the spring... flowers outside and the windows downstairs are open. It's a really nice place.

We had an awesome anniversary. I can't believe it's been five years. The best five years of my life!

3 comments:

  1. that sounds so fun!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it really been 5 years already! Wow - congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!!! Cirque du Soliel is Darren and I's favorite thing in the whole world! Kooza will be in ATL around my birthday, so we hope to go then...
    To another 5 years!

    ReplyDelete