June 1, 2008

6 Months


Chloe is 6 months (as of last Sunday) but I forgot to post it. We have her pediatrician appointment on Tuesday! Chloe is trying her best to sit up without support. We're almost there. She does for a couple of seconds and then falls over. She can get up on all four and start rocking. It's my favorite thing she does! With her little butt in the air...it's too cute! She hates eating... I've tried everything under the sun and she spits it out and gags. I know sooner or later she'll start liking it, but it's a little frustrating right now. She does have enough fat to keep her warm and full for a couple of days! (J/K)


Cambelle is an awesome big sister. She's really trying to play with her, but loses interest quickly.


I found out the other day that Chloe also HATES the grass!


But, loves the stroller and blowing bubbles!

No comments:

Post a Comment