May 16, 2008

I got a little excited today.

I have to admit, I got a little excited today watching New Kids on the Block on the Today show. I sat in front of the TV mesmerized at how much they still look the same and I found myself gushing over them like I did when I was 14 yrs old. There were many girls/women in the audience with the "collector" pins and I said many times out loud, "I had one of those." I think during my college years I did a little spring cleaning and thought, "Why, am I keeping these stupid things...?" I threw out many pins, posters, you name, I had it.

Ahh! Memories!

Just in case you missed it here's their performance. Click HERE!

3 comments:

  1. I am SO glad I'm not the only dork excited about the New Kids return! I secretly want to go to their concert in AC but not sure if I'm ready to admit that in public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not seen or heard this! I will also admit that this is extremely exciting and we could make their AC concert a girls night out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, wow -
    NKOTB - i enjoyed that video way too much - and i didn't even like them back then! ha!
    :)Renee

    ReplyDelete