April 10, 2008

YAY!

YAY! It was finally nice outside today! After a very hectic morning - the inspector came and was here with the buyer's parents for 2 1/2 hours - plus, their Realtor! It was rewarded to get some fresh air and enjoy playing with the girls.

After Cambelle's nap, it was nonstop playing. I'm so glad she's an active little girl, but what toddler isn't active? I know some days, I'd wish she just sit there and take a load off, but on days like today, it's fun to see her explore outside.

My parents have a swing in their backyard and that's where she wanted to be once she saw that Poppy was home from work.


Spring has Sprung!

Here are some pictures of our afternoon and after dinner. Cambelle played with Poppy in the backyard and he was teaching her how to weed...
I bought more bubbles and was excited to see I bought the ones that are spill proof for kids. But, I think Cambelle found a way to spill them!

At the park Cambelle went from one thing to the other... I know I worked up a sweat!


She even made two new friends on the way. Zoe and Reggie! They wanted so badly to jump on Cambelle and she wanted so badly to jump on them. It just ended up being a dancing match.

No comments:

Post a Comment