April 13, 2008

the last weekend.

This will be our last week in our home. So, we had a lot of stuff do to over the weekend. Poppy came over and installed our garage door opener since our old one was busted. Cambelle entertained herself by going all the way to the top of the ladder and back down. She has NO fear and does things that I wouldn't do.

We played for a while in the backyard, which we rarely do since it's always wet, but we survived. While I was "four leaf clover picking" Cambelle was showing me how dirty her swing was and when I turned around this is what I saw. I still laugh looking at this picture. This is the reason why I always have my camera on me... for times like this. (I did find a four leaf clover... good luck, I hope). So the reason why Cambelle's pants were down to her knees are that I bought these capris for her a couple of weeks ago and they are 18-24 months, thinking they'd fit, even if I rolled the top. WRONG! She's still in 12-18 pants. The poor girl, she has no tushy and waist. She's so tiny!



I was having a "Danielle/Mommy Moment" on Friday so Jeff took Cambelle outside to get so fresh air and while they were playing she picked these flowers for me... she was so proud of herself and was delighted to give them to me. It made my day so much better! Thanks Cambelle for cheering Mommy up!

Cambelle's been saying so many words lately. The other day Jeff said "Oh shoot," and Cambelle repeated it. HEHEH

New words from today are:

*pool
*nice
*outside

No comments:

Post a Comment