April 27, 2008

weekend activities.


This weekend was nothing but outside activities. The weather wasn't great, but we tried our hardest to keep Cambelle inside but it didn't work. She needs to be outside at all times. Every time she wakes up she runs to the door. I'm not kidding, tonight, she said " go outside" to me while I was reading her a book. I'm trying to think of activities that will keep her in the yard and not run to the park, which is only a block away, but it takes a lot of work to keep both Chloe and Cambelle happy there. Cambelle loves the park, but if the slides are hot then it's all over from there.


Here's a look from Cambelle that says - "What? I can't go to the park? Are you sure?"


Ms. Chloe - a.k.a Biggie C. She loves to be outside too.


I bought Cambelle sidewalk chalk. We colored outside on Friday! Warning - chalk gets everywhere. I didn't know that! But, it's OK. It comes out!


Some more coloring. I threw all her crayons in a empty wipe container. It's the only thing she can open and close without my help and then start coloring. And, I'm in love with the humongous coloring book.

1 comment:

  1. holla! we'd love to come see you this week. does cbot still have her class on wed? we'd love to go to the park!

    ReplyDelete