April 25, 2008

Toys R Us.

I think I had too much fun yesterday at Toys R Us. I won't go into too much detail, but this is a typical "Danielle" story. I got an email from Toys R Us saying they'll have new Wii's in by Sunday if you preorder today. So, that's what I did... once the girls were up. I ran over there.

While I was waiting at Customer Service (that's where I thought I had to be) I over heard the lady on the phone talking about picking up a Wii in the game section, so I turned the cart around and starting walking back to that section. But, I wasn't just walking, I was speed walking, because I was in a race with myself...weird I know. But, I was anxious about this whole ordeal. "Will there be Wii's left? As, I was "speed-walking," I overheard another lady behind me saying to her mom she was here to get a Wii! So, you know what I did next, I started racing the lady. Now, the lady has no idea what I'm doing, but I'm gonna win! Sure enough, I did and I got my Golden Ticket to go back on Sunday! Hurry for me! HEHE.

And, I couldn't help myself and get Miss Cambelle a new car and a picnic table for outback. Pictures of that coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you're out of control. So funny! Now you can play Bubble Bobble!

    ReplyDelete