April 5, 2008

beautiful day.


Today was all about packing, packing, packing. And, we could not have done that with both girls being at home. So, my mom came over in the morning and took Cambelle for a very long walk and spent some "Grams and Cambelle" time. Once Cambelle was in for her afternoon nap, Grams took Chloe to her house and Jeff and I went to work. We got the entire kitchen packed and feel like we've made progress. I have to say, Jeff did most of the packing, I walked around the house aimlessly and cleaned whatever I could... I think I do that a lot.

Cambelle's new Crocs ~ MaryJane's

So, after about 3 and half hours of nonstop packing, Cambelle woke up and it was nice to have some along time with her. We went outside and blew bubbles, drove her buggy, and had a kissing moment. It was weird to have only one child for the day. I know we only have two children, not like 12... but it was an odd feeling of Chloe being gone.

~Weird bubble in my hair~



After all the play, we went to my Grams' and Poppy's house. When we drove up, the neighbor across the street was blowing up one of those bouncy play sets for his twins. And, of course, Cambelle saw how much fun that would be so we ran over and she really enjoyed playing with Kaitlyn and Stephen - the twins. My parents are really good friend with them, so it wasn't like we invited ourselves over. And, since they have twins they always fun stuff going on over there...




Phew! I'm exhausted... let's see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment