April 7, 2008

love.

Everyday Cambelle amazes me. And, recently she's been so lovey to everyone and everything. A couple of Friday's ago, we had Life Group over at our friends' Jeremy and Denise's house. They have a dog named Bailey and she's the sweetest dog ever. Cambelle really adored her and loved giving kisses to her. Bailey returned the love and gave kisses back.
***
Tonight, my mom and I went to Barnes and Noble to get Cambelle some new books, and every child she saw, she ran up to(scaring them half to death) and gave them a big hug. She has no concept of "personal space." And, I find myself apologizing to the parents - but then I think, don't we need more love in the world? I shouldn't apologize for my child showing love to strangers. As long as their children. Cambelle gave this little girl, Ava, about 251 hugs while they were playing with the trains and repeatedly saying "HI!" Ava, didn't like all the attention and ignored her. I thought it was hilarious. It's funny to see how outgoing Cambelle is... I wonder who she gets that from?

No comments:

Post a Comment