April 3, 2008

soccer.


The New Jersey ODP Season has started. I coach U-13 girls every Wednesday night now till the middle of June. It's fun, and even though I complain and have a toddler tantrum, once I'm out there, I enjoy being back in the soccer scene. It's always hard for me to leave the girls, especially at night time. I want to say I enjoy the hour and half I have in the car by myself, but I don't. I'd rather be driving around with my family. So, as I was driving up to the College of New Jersey for practice last night (it was freezing and by 8PM, my whole body was numb), I decided to treat myself to some delicious Dunkin Donuts (this leads to two great things that happened). I got my usual - a medium, decaf, iced, caramel coffee! And, it was soooo yummy, I wanted to go back in and give the guy a hug, but I calmed myself down and decided to head to the car, and while I was rummaging through my soccer bag, I found $25. Now, come on people, who can top a night like that? Anyone? I didn't think so!

No comments:

Post a Comment