February 5, 2008

trouble.

Monday's around here are very slow. I'm lucky if I can get a shower and brush my teeth ;) Yesterday was one of those days. Cambelle doesn't particularly like when we stay in all day and when no activities are planned and she showed that to me by pouring cereal all over the kitchen floor and climbing up on the dining room table. She couldn't get down, so before helping her, I grabbed the camera.



We met Aunt Nicole and Emma for lunch today and it turned out to be such a nice day till about 3:30 when it got cloudy. But, the ride home was nice, I even opened up the windows and Cambelle really liked the wind in her face. Above, is a picture of Chloe looking "chunky" and the picture below is of Cambelle in the bathtub last night. **Jeff is still very sick, we think it's the flu or something in that family.**


No comments:

Post a Comment