February 6, 2008

out and about.

It was a really nice day today except for the clouds. I was sweating all day, but it was nice to get out. We visited my mom at her work, then went to Saladworks for lunch and did some shopping at Carters for the girls. Up and back on the Turnpike I had the windows opens and fresh air is what we needed. With Jeff being sick, it was even nice to get home and air out the house a bit. I opened up all the windows upstairs and turned on the fans to get the "ickys" out.

Ever since Aunt Amy and Uncle Jon bought Chloe new Baby Einstein videos for Christmas, Cambelle has showed more interest them now. It's funny actually, because as a baby I'd plop her in front of the TV, turn on a Baby Einstein video and let her mind do the work... and after about 5 minutes she had enough. Well, I started putting them on for Chloe and now Cambelle sits and will watch the entire 30 minute video. We started bringing them in the car, because, to be honest, I've had enough of Blue's Clues and Barney. I know EVERY song on both DVD's. We had on Baby Beethoven before we went out to eat, and Cambelle saw a toy she has on the DVD; She then ran into her playroom and picked in out of her toy chest. I though it was a "genius" moment, because she knew she had it and she knew exactly where it was. She amazes me everyday!

We had dinner with Aunt Jenn and Brayden at Ruby Tuesday's and Jeff was glad to get out of the house since Sunday! Brayden and Cambelle play really well together and then they get rough...and hands are flying and they are smacking each other. But- they are both laughing about it and think it's funny. I enjoy watching them play/harass each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment