February 7, 2008

chloe meets the swing.


I remembered yesterday morning that we had a swing in the basement. (I know - it took me 10 weeks to figure it out) But, I'm never in the basement plus it's scary down there. Cambelle was never really fond of the swing till she was about 4 months old. But, I wanted to try it out on Chloe. Good news - Second time in the swing and she fell asleep. This was new to Cambelle, who thinks she can jump on in... and me, since every morning I hold her so she can nap. So, I quickly ran to get a load of laundry to fold and try to entertain Cambelle in the other room. Because she still thinks it's funny to pull out Chloe's pacifier and wake her up. Thanks to Auntie Liz, Cambelle loves to watch The Muppets - Mahna Mahna. She could watch it over and over again and I don't mind listening to it - it's catchy. She enjoyed watching these videos for over 20 minutes. Twenty minutes well spent. Here are some others that she likes to watch.

* Beaker sings Yellow
* Wonder Pets
*The Lion Sleeps Tonight - my favorite

2 comments:

  1. Great playlist! There is something about looking at pictures to music that I love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN!!! I'm so glad that CBot likes that video. I love the Lion Sleeps Tonight video too.

    We miss you! Holla!

    ReplyDelete