February 8, 2008

TGIF


We met Aunt Nicole and Emma for lunch today at Crescent Moon in Mullica Hill. After about 30 minutes Cambelle got antsy and wanted to play with Emma. It's pretty much my fault because everytime I go there, I let her run around and play with the games... if there aren't many people - like today. Usually, Cambelle wants whatever Emma is eating but today, she was happy with her toys and giving them back to Emma.
Crescent Moon, is my favorite spot to get coffee. They have wonderful drinks and their dessert menu is endless. Again, it was a nice day to get out, a little chilly but the sun made up for it.

Here's a video of what's been happening around here while Chloe's sleeping in the other room...anything to keep Cambelle from ruining her nap. I know she's on the chair, but I have to keep the computer high and out of the way, or she'll bang on it. At the end of the video (when she looked like she was going to fall off) I did put my foot on the chair so she wouldn't flip off. You'll have to pause the playlist in order to hear the video. Also, Cambelle is smacking her chest because in the Botbyl house it means "LOVE." We've taught her how to do "I Love You" with signing.

Enjoy! Have a great weekend!

PS. We have another Open House on Sunday from 1-3. Please pray that we get a buyer soon, our house in Swedesboro is close to being done! AHH!


1 comment:

  1. We love going to lunch with you! I love the video of Cambelle!

    ReplyDelete