February 3, 2008

sunday.


Last night we had to take our car to the shop and since we were 5 minutes from my parents we decided to ask them if they'd like to "party-hard" at Friendly's. We were the only ones there because it was an hour before kickoff. Then, we went back to my parents so I could feed Chloe and just to hang for a bit. I know the girls are not in school yet and I don't need to go to work but I tend to stick to the schedule no matter what. And left pretty early so we could get Cambelle to bed. So, we missed about 30 minutes of the game to come home. Plus, Jeff wasn't feeling to good... he has a bad cold and is extremely tired. Honestly, I've been waiting for him to tell me he's sick. With him working 8am-5pm, then us eating dinner, playing with Cambelle, putting Cambelle to bed, then us watching our shows/hanging with Chloe, and then him back to work from 10pm-4am, and sometimes getting up at 5:30am to get the train to Baltimore...it was just bound to happen. He's not resting so his body is going to get sick. Since becoming a parent I've become a "germ-a-phob" and Lysol the house all day long, I go through a tub of Lysol wipes in 2 days. And, Lysol the girls' toys... but I know it's going to happen and everyone is going to have a cold. Cambelle woke up this morning with a runny nose and I laugh at myself, because she's so darn fast, that I try to catch her so I can wipe her nose...but half the time I have Chloe in my arms. Chloe's nose is a little congested, but I think it's just the newborn dust thing. I use what we call the "boggie snatcher" to get the boogs out, and it helps... Cambelle is deathly afraid of it, but this morning she went into my room and got it for me to help her boogies come out. With all that being said, I think we'll be staying in for awhile till everyone is healthy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment