January 31, 2008

a little early.


I know it's a little early for the Valentine's Day pictures, but I thought I'd share some love. Tonight we went to Picture People, and it was a lot of fun. Cambelle did a great job, a lot better than the time we went for Christmas pictures. She loved holding onto the pillow and well, Chloe... she went along for the ride.


I love that Chloe is leaning on Cambelle. I was a little nervous thinking Cambelle would push her away, but she didn't. Cambelle's been really good with Chloe, but ya never know what Miss Cambelle will do next.


This rocking horse used to be mine. I remember rocking on it for hours when I was little. When I had Cambelle my parents gave it to her and now she loves it. Once she gets the hang of it she really loves it. She was rocking so hard today that she fell off! It takes coordination to get it going and it's funny watching her figure it out. I'm glad after 28 years it's being used again and I love watching Cambelle on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment