January 29, 2008

terrific tuesday.



It was such a miserable rainy day that we decided to head to Chuckecheese with Auntie Liz and Mr. Ben. It was our first time there so I wasn't sure what to expect. We got there right when it opened at 11am. At first it was great, the kids loved playing and Cambelle really liked the ride above. I was shocked to see her get on and even want to ride it again, but I think she liked being taller than everyone. About a half our later, it got a little too crowded for me. I felt bad because I think Cambelle really had fun, but I was the one who was overstimulated. So, instead of eating there we heading to Chick-fil-A. I would go back again if Jeff was able to help me and it wasn't so crowded. I really enjoy watching Cambelle interact with other kids. She goes up a little too close for comfort, and today she actually gave a little girl a hug. And followed her for a couple of minutes. I thought it was cute and the other little girl thought it was funny. Cambelle then moved on to something else.


Cambelle is becoming great at using her utensils at dinnertime. This picture doesn't show that since the fork is backwards, but this was after she was done eating and now playing. Somehow, mashed potatoes ended up on her head and all over her hair. Peas were stuck to the floor and grapes were smashed to her plate...sometimes, I don't even know if she ever eats!

No comments:

Post a Comment