February 25, 2008

manic monday.



The girls and I are by ourselves till Tuesday night, while Jeff is in Baltimore for work. We had visitors today though... Mr. Ben and Auntie Liz. I didn't take any pictures of the visit...the kids are too active! Here are some pictures I took on Sunday. Cambelle loves holding Chloe now, since she's not that "rag-dolly" anymore. But, Chloe always looks terrified when her life is in Cambelle's hands.
Chloe's new thing is sitting up. I know she's only three months, but every time I put her in her seat, swing, or just hold her, she tries to sit up and she does pretty well. She smiles all the time and is a very easy baby. She's not fond of car rides though. She prefers to be out and held. So, at times, it hard for me to make a "quick-stop" somewhere. A five minute ride could turn into 15, because of how many times I stop and retrieve her pacifier. Cambelle sits behind the passenger seat in the van, and Chloe sits behind the driver (me). Ninety-nine percent of car trips, I'm driving, so if I cant' reach to get the pacifier, I have to stop off on the side of the road. I don't want to wish away my days, but I can't wait till she can find it herself and I don't have to reach it for her.
Nowadays, Cambelle is saying everything under the sun. The other day I said, "Oh gosh," and then I heard her repeat me. It's fun to see her grow into a little lady. Sometimes I do think she's 20 months going on 20 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment