February 25, 2008

I KNOW!

I know, I know... I'm a little obsessed with Jon and Kate + 8, well, Jeff says A LOT! But, hear me out. It's what makes me feel good when I'm having a bad day and something to look forward to on Mondays. So, I go on their website a lot. I'm waiting to see when their new book is coming out, so I have to check back with them daily. Anyways, a couple of episodes ago, Kate made Monkey Munch for the kids. It's an awesome snack. My roommates and I would make it all the time. It's not a healthy snack at all, and very addicting. So, Kate reminded me how awesome it is... and I plan on making it for Cambelle since Cambelle is a "chocolate junky" like her mother.

MONKEY MUNCH RECIPE

1 comment:

  1. Jordan says Im obsessed with them too! But I cant help it! New book?? Did they have an old book?

    ReplyDelete