February 27, 2008

confession.


I have to confess when Chloe takes her nap in the afternoon, I tend to "nap" too. Cambelle and Chloe both take naps from 1-3:30... After Chloe and I put Cambelle down we head downstairs and immediately Chloe starts to snooze. I take advantage of this time and hold her. Ninety-nine percent of the time, I don't nap. I watch TV, read, anything I can do with one hand. I hold Chloe at this time and I know for some of you, you're thinking that's a long time. But, I enjoy it. It's time for us to snuggle and relax. I know how time flies and I'm enjoying holding Chloe. Once we move into the new house, it all changes... so, I know I only have a couple more days. So, yesterday I took the time and did some reading online and educated myself on a couple of things. You'll see I added new sites to the right. I added:

Healthy child
Healthy toys
Lead safe
Momma source
Sitter city
Mascot Books

So, there I confessed... I'm a big slacker when the girls are sleeping. But, I'm running around for 5 hrs prior to nap time, so I think I deserve it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment