February 29, 2008

the week ends with a bang.


**Cambelle kept one shoe on all morning and wouldn't take it off or put the other one on**


**Cambelle is in love with these flashcards my mom got her for Christmas**



This week has been so busy, today was the first day we stayed in and, I have to admit, I stayed in my pj's till I took the girls to McDonald's for dinner. Jeff went out with some guys from Church to Dave & Buster's so, I'm home alone. After McDonald's I went to my favorite coffee shop and got Cambelle a cookie and then ran to my friend, Renee's house for a little visit. She has a daughter, Halle, who plays really well with Cambelle (she also has a son, Jared, but he's too cool to hang with the girls.) Halle is the little mother, and Cambelle just follows all the directions she gives. Once we left, I remembered I had more cookie in the car for Cambelle and she reminded me as well. Once we got home and we went inside this is how I found Cambelle (fourth picture).
Cambelle can say many words, but her favorite word to say is "chocolate," and she says it very well. I have no idea who taught her that ;)

So, I'm a complete loser and watching "The Price Is Right," on a Friday night. It brings back memories, because when I was younger I spent every summer at my grandmom's house, because my parents worked. I used to watch it while eating my grilled cheese and mustard - I know gross -but, I still eat it that way now. I'm amazed how many people still make their own T-shirts. I get a kick out of the older ladies with writing all over their shirts - too cute! I'm watching to see if good ol' PLINKO will make a debut. I'm still waiting. I did cry though when a lady won a new car. Tears and all! It's OK, you can call me a loser, I know!

House news:
Hope to close on Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment