February 24, 2008

hectic weekend.


We had an extremely hectic and busy weekend. Jeff's boss gave him off on Friday, which was good, because we had our pre-settlement walk through at our new house. It took 2 1/2 hours, I still don't know why it took so long maybe because the project manager went through everything, even how to use the shower. Which I thought was funny. It was such a long afternoon I had to nurse Chloe in our new powder room :) Cambelle was at my parents enjoying her afternoon nap. After our meeting Jeff and I had "Date Night" at the ChopHouse. The dinner was so good! We had a really nice view too. It just snowed that day so the lake and the trees were all white. It was really pretty! I did have a celebrity sighting. Let's note that I spotted Jason Smith, not Jeff. He's a captain on the Flyers.

Then we went to my aunt and uncle's house to celebrate my cousin, Brianna's, 9th Birthday. She's so good with Cambelle and they had a ball playing. Cambelle crashed when we immediately got home. Also, to top that day off, Jon and Kate + 8, were on Oprah.

Yesterday we had a lady come through our house and really liked it. She's looking to move in with her boyfriend, so this could be the house. She needs a couple of days to think about it. So, our Realtor will get back to us as soon as she hears something.

House News:
As of right now, our closing date is Friday, Feb. 29th. We are kind of in denial, because we haven't even packed a box yet. It definitely snuck up on us. We will be moving regardless if we sell this house or not. We are really excited, but know that our days or limited here, so it's a bitter-sweet.

Here's my new "Mommy-hair-cut." I love it. This morning it took me 3 minutes to dry and I was ready to go in less than 20 minutes. Nowadays, that's a long time... so this haircut was much needed. I'm laughing at myself in the picture because I took it! Jeff, Chloe, and Cambelle were napping...this is how I amuse myself!!!

2 comments: