February 20, 2008

20 months.



All day I've been thinking Cambelle was 19 months. I have no idea why. But, when I did the math I realized she is officially 20 months today. It's like when people ask how old Chloe is, and I stop and think... think... think and then say "Oh yeah, she's 12 weeks." Today, that happened at Music class, and I did stop and think for a couple of minutes. I was also asked how much Chloe and Cambelle weigh and their height. Ok, first of all, who asks about height? People care more about their weight, right? Especially Cambelle's. Everyone thinks she's so tiny for her age, and she is! I had no idea Chloe's height even though she was just at the pediatricians on Tuesday. I know it's all important, but having a second child, either I'm losing my memory or all the numbers I'm supposed to remember as a parent are blending together.
Cambelle's been doing this new thing with her tongue and teeth that you'll see in the first two pictures. She likes to rub her teeth with her tongue and then drool gets everywhere. I think it's hilarious and she's so cute doing it. Let me explain the third picture. Cambelle would do this ALL day long if I let her. She loves to climb up on the dining room chair and then the table. This day I did, just to take a picture. She wanted to inspect Jeff's box of office supplies he got from UPS! (The first picture is from tonight after the girls got their baths and Cambelle was stalling the "bedtime ritual.")

1 comment: