February 15, 2008

aquarium.




Today we went to Adventure Aquarium with Auntie Liz and Mr. Ben and boy, was it an adventure. There were tons of people there and the kids could hardly see the fish. I want to say we had fun, but it was more of a stressful trip. Once you let Cambelle out of the stroller she's a lose cannon, and with tons of people around and some rooms being dark, I panicked thinking I was going to lose her. Liz and I've decided we need to go back with our hubbies and when school is not closed. Also, Chloe's going through a "hate-the-car-seat stage." Thank goodness I had the front carrier and she finally fell asleep, but only when were about to leave. It's funny to think how much Liz and I went through to take the kids to the aquarium, and I believe they had a good time... it's something we'll have to do again! At least we're making memories and we can laugh about it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment