February 18, 2008

monday madness



Here are some pictures taken this weekend. Nothing exciting to report. On Saturday, we walked through our house again and they are about a week till it's done. Thank goodness Ryan Homes is extending our closing date for another month till we sell this house.


I took Chloe to the pediatricians this morning because I thought her cold was getting worse. Plus, last night she could hardly breathe and she seemed like she couldn't get comfortable and sleep well. BUT SHE'S SUCH A HAPPY BABY, I DON'T THINK ANYTHING COULD MAKE HER UPSET! I was mentally (& physically) ready to tackle the pediatricians all by myself, but Jeff said he could join us. Which made the trip a lot easier. Jeff is now away in Baltimore till Wednesday... which stinks! But, he's off on Friday so I'm hoping that'll make the week go by faster.

2 comments:

  1. Where in Balt. is Jeff staying? We'd love to have him for dinner if he's available. If you don't think he'd mind, could you email me his number?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Jeff's number - I'll try to give him a call today to see if he has plans yet for dinner tonight! Ellicott City is only about 30 minutes from us, so maybe we could head down that way or meet him half way somewhere.

    ReplyDelete