January 12, 2008

got milk?


When Chloe's hungry, she's hungry. She goes from being really content (picture 1) to, "Ok, I think I'm hungry" (picture 2), to freaking out (picture 3). All this is about 2.2 seconds. I can't blame her, Jeff has to deal with me in the same way. Especially now, since we are trying to lose weight... and I can't eat everything I want, I tend to turn into "Miserable Danielle." It's so upsetting because all I want is a handful of Cheez-Its... and when I give them to Cambelle, I want to sneak them in my mouth. It's so hard being home all day and not snacking on everything in sight. It's paying off though and we feel better about ourselves.
We had a Realtor come by today and we are officially part of the Coldwell Banker Elite family. As of Monday, our house is up for sale. It's been up for sale BY OWNER for a couple of months now, but after a suspicious accident with our sign (we think someone ran over our sign with their car), we knew it was time to move on and find an aggressive and persistent Realtor. And, we've found her. Her name is Dawn Rapa and she's my new best friend ;) Not, really, but if she sells our house before March, I'll throw her a party. After our 2 1/2 hour meeting, we feel good about our decision and pray our house sales ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment