January 14, 2008

Weekend.


Here are a couple of random pictures we took over the weekend. This first one is of Chloe sporting her new hat and her chubby cheeks. Jeff and I find ourselves calling her "Chunk." She will definitely be the bigger of the two. I just put a 3-6 month outfit on her this morning and it fit her except for her arms. I had to roll up the sleeves, but everywhere else fit. Just more of her to love! The second picture is of Cambelle refusing to eat her lunch. So, she dumped all her fishy's on her sandwich. I think today, is one of those days where Cambelle isn't so fond of me. She pushed me out of the bathroom, and then closed the door behind me - she screamed so loud when I stepped into her playroom, that I had no choice to leave - and then, when I tried to play hide-in-seek with her, she preferred to play something else. But - at the end of the night, she does prefer me to put her down for bedtime, and that makes the day so much better! So, she can resist me all day... as long as I can put her to bed. And the last picture is of our house. They were putting on the siding yesterday. I guess they thought with the snow coming, they better get some things done...but it never snowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment