January 27, 2008

friday night.




Friday night we hung at my parents and Cousin Derek came over to play. Cambelle did a great job showing Derek all the fun books Grams and Poppy have (pic 2) but she's not so sure about sharing yet! She likes to give things to Derek and then take them back immediately. But, we're working on that. The 3rd picture cracks me up... I think Derek and Cambelle have no idea what to do about Chloe crying... Like they're saying, "You do something... no, you do something..." In the six months that I've known Derek, he's cried maybe once. He's an extremely laid back, happy baby (hence picture #1). I wish some of that would rub on Cambelle. It's fun to see how much they have in common yet are very much different. My brother, Derek, and I are like night and day, so I'm not surprised that Cousin Derek and Cambelle are just as different. It's always a pleasure spending time with them and seeing the cousins interact. I know it's hard for Cambelle to play with Chloe and Derek, but she finds entertainment in Uncle Derek and Uncle Darryl. Both of them love to pick her up and swing her in every direction, I think she loves it too.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, I was wondering who the little boy was, and I cannot believe how big Derek has gotten!
    I love seeing pictures of the little ones and keeping up with the family. Tell everyone Darren and Sam said hello!

    ReplyDelete