December 4, 2007

yummy dinners.

Aunt Nicole and Auntie Liz brought us some dinners today, and we are looking forward to digging in and chowing down. I'm excited because I don't have to cook and plus I hate asking Jeff the question of the day, "What's for dinner?" Honestly, in our household, it's the dreaded question... and when I ask it, it means, I have nothing planned, so let's go out. So, let's just say Jeff is happy to have two fun dinners planned for the next couple of days! Thank you ladies! You ROCK!

2 comments:

  1. Yay DBOT! I'm glad you guys liked the dinners. I love the new layout! And the pictures are fun. Mister Ben says he misses Cambelle already and can't wait to see her tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy! I loved being able to see Chole again and Emma loves watching Cambelle run around.

    ReplyDelete