December 4, 2007

nosey


Jeff has said many times, that I am the "nosey old lady at the window." (I think I take after my Grandmom Rambo) I know what's going on in this town - I know who's away on vacation, who's visiting who, I see our old neighbors taking walks and holding hand... I see everything. Why not? I'm home alone all day, and I need to make sure no one thinks I'm a target. So, I like to look outside a couple of times a day, but really who cares? I'm doing our family a good thing... who needs a dog, when you have me? And, there are things in life that I don't understand. Now, as all of you know, who has even stepped outside for 2 seconds, knows it's a monsoon out there, so windy that even blowing leaves off your yard would make someone insane. Oh but not this guy. I thought it was hilarious that he was actually trying to blow the leaves off the yard across the street. And while I'm taking the picture, more leaves are blowing everywhere... these are the things I just don't understand. ** I know it's not the best picture, but you get the idea**

1 comment:

  1. Thats sooo funny! I am the exact same way. Everyone laughs at me because I know everything about my neighbors without even talking to them.

    ReplyDelete