March 2, 2011

recap.

So, let's recap, shall we? We just got our bedroom painted and we made one of our sitting rooms an office so I moved my computer from the kitchen to our bedroom... so, now I'm NEVER on my computer, unless I'm printing out church stuff or coupons. I think I may need to bring it downstairs so I can blog more...

***

Kenna is finally boogie free... Hallelujah... It only took 2 months and two different antibiotics which resulted in a rash and many sleepless nights. But, I haven't had to pick her nose with my picky finger is a couple of days. So, we're making progress...


She's now back to her young-self and breathing clearly...



We've been getting random warm days so we've been hitting the parks or our backyard to get some energy out... Overall, I think we've done a good job keeping ourselves busy this winter. 



Like Kenna, who is loving her new walker (thanks, Tina). This walker is a big blessing to me, because Kenna usually gets cranky around dinner time and I just put some toys or Puffs on the tray and she's good to go...


 We've been shopping at Target a lot (maybe a little too much) but the girls love to get a pretzel and an Icee and Kenna loves to look around. Oh, and I get a Starbucks which makes any winter day a sunny one.


We also went to Picture People and surprisingly I liked the pictures... I love our group picture... I'll have to post them soon. The girls were so excited that someone other then their Mommy were going to take their picture and tell them to smile. The were excellent.


And, Miss Kenna turned 8 months old today...



who LOVES bananas!!!

1 comment: