March 14, 2011

My Birthday Weekend.

I turned 32 yesterday and I have to tell ya, I actually feel older. It's weird, going from 30 to 31 wasn't painful and very easy, but for some reason I feel like 32 is a lot older than 31. I feel great though... I'm in the best shape of my life and looking forward to what "32" has to offer. 

I've never had a birthday weekend, I usually just celebrate on my birthday but this year it ended up being a couple days long...

It started out Friday night going down to Nicole's parents house for the night. Teresa, Nicole and I went out to eat the Crab Trap first, then back to the house to relax and chat. It was so relaxing and I had the best night of sleep I've had in a long time - actually since I've had Cambelle. 


Nicole baked me a cake and Teresa brought the wine. That's all we needed!


Then, Saturday morning we went out for breakfast and some shopping on Asbury Ave.


Then, we ventured out and got stuck on the bridge and sat forever. 

After some more shopping, we went home and my family and I went out to eat at the Lakehouse. It was so yummy and the bartender made us white sangrias and they were the perfect drink for the night.



(Can you sense a theme?) I even got another wine glass from my cousin... You can never have enough ;)


I love that she's blowing out my candles... I wonder what she wished for.



I had the best birthday ever. It was very hard to leave the girls and spending the night away from them for the first time was very really weird, but I came back feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Jeff and the girls made it very special and I feel so loved... 


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to spend a birthday! Glad it was awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look beautiful at 32!!! so glad you're doing well...i like wine too :)

    ReplyDelete