June 30, 2010

art project.

I've been doing some last minute projects for the home, before Kenna arrives and the girls really took interest in them. So, a couple of days ago we went to AC Moore for more supplies so the girls could make some art work for Kenna's room. My OCD was low that day because I didn't help them at all... the only thing I did was add flowers to each 8X8 canvas. 


I had to strip them down to nothing because I knew the paint would get everywhere. Cambelle surprised me and kept it all on her canvas, but Chloe was a bit destructive.





The final project... all hung up and ready for Kenna to enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, that's so sweet. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "All I did was add the flowers"...you crack me up. What will you think of next? They're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete