April 8, 2010

How many weeks am I?

Seriously, I'm losing count. If it wasn't for the weekly Baby Center emails, I would think I was 30+ weeks. Which, I feel like I'm ready to give birth any day. I feel the biggest after dinner, because I eat the most then... so I lay in bed at night in pain and mad at myself for inhaling all my food and not taking a breath.

So, here I am at 27 weeks (tomorrow). I skipped week 26 due to the fact that, I lost count... see, I can't keep track.

I took this picture...
and then realized you really can't see the bump...

(No, my dress isn't dirty, but my mirror needs some cleaning)


So, then I decided to take this picture, which was hard with one hand, but now the bump is in full effect.


And, a close up... man, I need to windex my mirrors.


Here we go people,

Picture taken: 26 weeks 6 days.

How I'm feeling: I feel fine till about bedtime (see above) and then I need a sleep aid to fall asleep or I'm obsessing over my obsessiveness of food - does that make sense?

Sleeping: hard, but getting enough that I'm not mean mom in the morning.

Weight gain: I totally forgot to ask at my last appointment, which was last Wednesday...

Next appointment: Wednesday, April 28th.

Movement: If this little girl could talk, she would be saying "HOLLA! Mommy" Because she's awake all the time and making sure I know.

Gender: Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment