March 3, 2010

the dreaded "w" word

I'm always afraid of the "w"* word when I go for my monthly appointments. It stared when I was pregnant with Cambelle... I gained weight like it was my job. It came on so quickly I didn't even notice it till the end, when I had very high PB (which I was induced 3 1/2 weeks early). I retained a lot of water.. but the best part was that it came off very quickly afterwards.

*Weight

So, I never look forward to standing on that scale and reading my weight. But, I'm happy to report that I've only gained 9 pounds so far. I'm not sure if it's the gym helping or what, but I do feel like I gained about 20+ pounds, but I'll take it.

Then, after my appointment, Jeff, the girls and I celebrated with a fatty meal at Friendly's and a great big sundae. Take that "w" word!

1 comment: