March 8, 2010

Baby Bedding.

I'm so excited. I just received baby #3's bedding. Considering this is baby #3, I was looking for something nice, reasonably priced and not too pink. But, let me just tell ya how hard it is to find girl bedding without pink! Very hard! I had in mind what I really wanted but the price just wasn't right and Jeff told me to "be smart." So, I couldn't let him down and "be dumb" so I think I bought the perfect bedding. Here it is:

Yes, it has pink in it, but not that much... the crib isn't throwing up pink. Plus, Cambelle's room is black and pink and Chloe's is funky colors (blue walls) so I thought why not pink and green? I think it's perfect and I now, I can't wait to get started on her room. What makes it even more perfect was the price. I think it came to a total of $110 with shipping. Now, all we need is a night stand and dresser (plus paint and accessories) and we'll be ready for baby #3.

1 comment: