February 17, 2010

It's a GIRL!


We found out yesterday we are having a little girl! I'm beyond ecstatic! There are no words to describe how excited Jeff and I are. We feel more complete then ever. I can not wait to be a mother of three little girls... what a blessing!!!

PS. We have no names yet! Jeff and I are disagreeing on some, but I guess it's OK, since we agreed immediately on Cambelle and Chloe's names. I'm sure I'll be one of those people who need to see the baby first and then we'll decide. I'll take suggestions.... even names that start with a "K."

(Sorry for such a short post, but I'm really into these Olympics ;)

7 comments:

  1. So exciting! We have a lot of girl Korreys around here. Glad you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again mama! YAY!!

    What about Caitlin?? That's the only "C" name I really like but here are the names that were on our girl list. (As a "Jenn" and a "Bob" it's safe to say we like different names, lol)

    Brynn (the winner ;)
    Aubrey
    Sloane
    Dillon
    Caitlin

    Good luck! I can't wait to hear what you guys come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off the top of my head...Cate. Not Caitlin, just Cate. I'm sure I'll think of some more. You know me though, I like the idea of seeing her first. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...and when we were pregnant with Camryn, Carl liked Cadence.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...Cayleigh(hahah), Kayla, Kierra, Colette (My top two from those are Colette, and Kierra.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Colette, Calista (Callie),Claudia, Caroline (for Jeff's alma mater), gosh there is a bunch!
    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Here's another...Claire. I'm loving that one. ;)

    ReplyDelete