February 18, 2010

It has sank in...

Or is it sunk in? Well, whatever it is, the reality has finally hit me... I'm going to have another little girl and I couldn't be happier. Even Cambelle and Chloe are all about having a little sister. That's all Cambelle wanted, another sister and her wish came true. I'm excited to pick fun new colors out for the nursery, really use my creative side this time and to see how I can get around pink... I'm not sick of pink, but I could use a change. ONE of the best parts about having another little girl around the house is to dress them up in cute summer outfits like this one or this one - see I can do different colors then pink.

I mean, nothing beats a good ole' bloomer on a cute little baby. Plus, to have them all dress up the same is just going to kick my OCD overboard. You should see me in the morning trying to get C & C's outfits out before church/outing or just an ordinary day - it takes me forever. They have tons of clothes that match, but finding the pieces and making sure I have the right size with the right child - it's such a chore.

So, my mission is to find the perfect nursery bedding for this new little baby. I'm hoping the color pink doesn't sneak in but I'll have to see what pops up. I'll let you know if I find anything that excites me. But, for now, I'm going to say peace out, and I'm off to paint the master bathroom because I'm crazy... but I promise this is the last major job before the baby comes... or maybe almost the last. I still have one more project to do.... hopefully I'll get that done this weekend and then I'll put all my energy into the nursery.


No comments:

Post a Comment