February 19, 2010

eat whatever you'd like... it's Friday!

Because this morning, Chloe woke up at 6am, wanted Lucky Charms and then she wanted Pringles. I thought nothing of this... I was too tired to fight so I gave in. It's Friday people, I'm exhausted. But I didn't think she'd sprinkle the Pringles onto her Lucky Charms!! She did eat it and once she was done, she wanted a lollipop. I waited on that, just to see how her stomach was going to react to the wonderful concoction.

Oh it's Friday, what the heck... eat what you want.



Oh, and while she was eating her delicious breakfast she was reading FamilyFun. I kid you not.... she was pointing out all the Disney ads. I guess we'll be going there soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hello there. I didn't want to seem like a blog stalker or anything, but I just had to comment on your blog, even though you don't know me :) I came across your blog, I think through Renee's page, and I just realized you guys sat in front of us for Christmas Eve service at Discovery. Small world! Anyway, your girls are beautiful and congrats on the new little one on the way. I have 2 girls and love every pink minute of it :)
    Kara Menard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kara! You are definitely not a blog stalker.. I read tons of blog and don't really know the person ;)

    So glad you read my blog! I can't believe I sat right in front of you during Christmas Eve Service... the girls were a handful that night, so I apologize if we were a distraction.

    Thanks for commenting!!

    PS. We are considering the name Kara, but we'll have to change it to a "C." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girls are now 3 1/2 years and 7 months, so they weren't angels that night either! I'll see if you're on facebook thru Renee and friend request you, then you can see my girlies. I highly recommend the name Kara or Cara! I've always liked it b/c it wasn't very common at all :)

    ReplyDelete