February 8, 2010

early bird gets a fever.

Chloe was up early this morning. She wanted to start her day at 4am.... I, of course, did not. I tried everything to get her back to sleep - rocked her in her room, sang to her, we tried our bed, then her crib, even a little bit of crying it out - but nothing worked. So, 7am this morning I gave in and came downstairs. She immediately fell asleep while we were watching The Wiggles, woke up a couple of times and then finally fell back asleep around 8:20am on the couch. I have no idea what the problem was. I know she has a cold, but this cold has been her BFF since LAST WEEK - why now would it stem into something else?

She finally woke up at 9:45am. I felt her head and she seemed a bit warm so I took her temperature - it read 99.9... not too bad, but something to keep an eye on. So here we are relaxing again at home! I hope whatever she has passes soon!

Cambelle comforting Chloe with some hand holding.

No comments:

Post a Comment