February 16, 2010

19 weeks.


Picture taken: 19 weeks and 4 days.

How I'm feeling: Great. My headaches have subsided a bit, and I still get tired in the afternoon, but I have energy at night after the girls go to bed. I know, weird.

Cravings: Nothing really particular... but I am always in the mood for a good glass of iced tea.

Sleeping:Chloe's been a pill lately... waking up all hours of the night and then getting up and staying up at 6am. So, let's just say, sleep is not a good subject right now.

Weight gain: We'll see at my next appointment.

Next appointment: Wednesday, March 3rd - 5:45PM

Movement: I felt a lot of movement last night while watching the news. The baby was a movin' and a shakin'!!

1 comment:

  1. so, are you having a boy or a girl?? i am dying to know!

    ReplyDelete