January 6, 2010

Doctor's appointment #2.

Tonight, I had my second OB visit and I feel like I just had a coffee date with an old friend. When we saw each other we embraced and said how much we've missed each other... we talked the whole time... even while my doctor was listening to the heartbeat. When she put the doppler down, I said "wait, was everything OK?" She reassured me that everything is great. It was a funny appointment. I was in and out within no time. My doc went over all my tests results from last week, blood work, etc... she said everything is awesome and I should have no worries... I'm officially pregnant. Phew! Which is still a relief. I get extremely nervous and stay nervous till I hear the heartbeat and then I relax and breath normally. So for now...

Next appointment: February 6th
Next ultrasound: February 16th - gender of the baby will be determined!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Great news! I would assume the doctor was Dr Marianne D.? or Dr. R? love, Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear what you're having!!!!

    PS- Isn't it just great when you LOVE your doctor?? I'm the same way with mine and love our talks during the appointments!

    ReplyDelete