January 7, 2010

after school activity.

I have to say, overall, the girls play really nice together. Any fight they get into I rarely intervene, it's usually over sharing or Chloe getting into Cambelle's face. I guess it's the typical sibling rivalry...

Since Cambelle's been back at school, Cambelle and Chloe have really missed each other that I wasn't surprised at all the affection being shown once Cambelle got home. There's a lot of: I missed you today, Chloe or I love you, Chloe, or you're my sister, can I hug and kiss you? So, I finally caught them in action while I was making lunch... Out of nowhere, Cambelle went up to Chloe and gave her a kiss on her nose and then they started to hug. Of course, I melt when these things happen so I had to run and get my camera... since Cambelle has her in more of a head lock then a hug, Chloe didn't scream at me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment