December 9, 2009

Chloe's turn.

Chloe had a great nights sleep, didn't think there was anything wrong till I saw her little eyes this morning. I could tell immediately she wasn't feeling her usual, chipper, let's get into things, self. I took her temperature and it was only 100.0 and only one side of her face was red/warm... interesting. Her nose is stuffy and she has a mean cough. She hasn't eaten anything and just seems really tired. I'm hoping it's just a cold... time will tell. But, hey, it could be worse... both girls could be throwing up everywhere! I can deal with some boogers and sleepless nights.

1 comment:

  1. :o( poor things! there is nothing worse than sick kids when your husband is away! i will be praying for you and the girls. sending our love and well wishes from VA...

    ReplyDelete