November 1, 2009

Pumpkin Carving.

Friday night we decided to carve our pumpkins with the girls... I always love to do this and even though it's kinda time consuming, I love every minute. The girls were into it at first, then got bored. Chloe was up and down on the the chair, but Cambelle stayed put and helped Jeff out a lot.



Cambelle didn't like the smell of the inside of the pumpkin. She has an intense nose. She smells everything. She's just like me. It's actually really funny. I'm always hearing her say, "what's that smell?"


You have to get a little dirty to get the best pumpkin. Jeff wasn't too happy getting his hands dirty of pumpkin guts, so I had to get my hands in there.



Jeff and Chloe's pumpkin - a cat.


Cambelle's pumpkin - a monster.


She's so proud!


1 comment:

  1. i'm definitely not posting the pictures of our pumpkins now!! i let the kids draw the faces on first and then i carved what they drew. very interesting...:o)
    p.s. i also have a very strong nose and ella is famous for saying, "what's that smell?" our girls are so similar, it's scary!

    ReplyDelete