November 16, 2009

A great way to start the week.

This morning Nicole and I took the girls to the park. We really want to take advantage of this warm November weather. And, even though the trees are really becoming bare and everything it turning poopy brown, it's nice to be outside to enjoy the scenery. We headed over to Bethel Mill Park around 10:15am and it was warmer then I thought... I think the girls were sweating in their vests.



Cambelle wanted to bring along her stroller and if you can see in the first picture she has a miniature Care Bear in it. She got him yesterday at Nifty Fifties and hasn't let him out of his sight. I think he's the Friendship Bear because he has flowers on it, am I right? ( I just googled it, and I was right... that's scary that I remembered).

After about an hour of play we went to McDonald's for lunch! The girls ate all their lunch and more... when we got home they raided the pantry for snacks... maybe they are going through a growth spurt.

Well, it was a great Monday around here... Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment