September 16, 2009

some fall things I bought.

My mom was nice enough to take the day off to spend with Chloe and I (Cambelle was at school) so we decided to go to Micheal's and buy MORE fall things! Plus, shopping is a good way for me to distract myself from dropping my first born off at Preschool!

I wasn't very happy with just the pumpkins on my mantle so I bought a garland of leaves that I absolutely love... I can't put anything too high because it'll get in the way of TV watching, which is a crime around here - Hello Dora!


I bought a bag full of fun that I put into this pear centerpiece.


Up close and personal...


And, my favorite purchase of the day are these little urns. I bought two of them thinking I'd put them on the fireplace but they got lost... They are adorable so I put them around the house to add a bit of fall to every room.

I'd highly recommend going to Michael's for fall stuff.. everything is 40%-50% off. I got everything on sale and hardly spent anything.


1 comment:

  1. Everything looks beautiful!!! I love the Fall. I was ready. You can come and decorate my house. Love, Mum

    ReplyDelete