September 22, 2009

She really is a sponge.

When I pick Cambelle up from preschool I like to find out the juicy stuff that she did that morning by asking her the usual questions:

*What did you do today?
*Did you make any new friends?
*Did you go potty?
*What was your snack?
*Were you good for Ms. Tanoa?

And, today there were a couple of extra questions because it was picture day:
* Did you get your picture taken?
- Yes, I said monkey and candy, not cheese... a lady took my picture and I told her two left and two right and then I did this - cocked her head to the right and put both her hands under her chin - I guess they made the little girls take pictures that way - a cute way!

So, after I asked her all these questions it took all day for her to tell me that she learned the days of the week - she sang us the whole song at dinner and then told us that she has two left and two right (referring to her arms and feet ;)

I'm totally impressed... only a couple hours and week and she knows more then I thought she would at this time.

Oh, and Cambelle prayed at dinner and said only this - "In Jesus name, Amen!" That's it... I think she was hungry so she made it short and sweet!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear she loves preschool, and yes she is a sponge.. Can't wait to see the school pictures of her. Love Mum

    ReplyDelete