September 21, 2009

Laundry Room Makeover.

Jeff was away the first week in September so I decided to find something to do to keep myself busy at night... So, I decided to re-do our laundry room. I wasn't planning on ever painting or doing anything to it because it's just a laundry room, but since most, or even all, of our friends and family enter/exit through this room I wanted to make it a little bit more welcoming...
So, I recruited my dad and we went right to work. (Our laundry room is attached to our garage so if our garage doors are open that's the way people come in.)

*Before*

*After*
(I bought a piece of MDF for the shelf and some shelf brackets all at Home Depot. I spray painted them black... viola')

The picture frame above was $8 on clearance at Target and I found some old note cards I had and framed this one)



(Sorry the pics are blurry didn't realize till I was uploading them onto Blogger - this is where the girls keep their shoes and they know exactly where they are and they put them back when we enter the house)

(I keep spray n wash and things like that in here)
Now, I really enjoy doing laundry!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am telling you ... you need to go into business as a "organizer" and/or decorator, Love, Mum

    ReplyDelete