August 12, 2009

someone has a temper.

Surprise... surprise... Chloe has a temper. I'm usually the lucky one who sees it first thing in the morning. I'm not sure if she's not ready to get up or she's mad that Cambelle isn't up with her. But, from about 7am to 8-8:30am it's just Chloe and I. I've tried everything to keep this from happening everyday. I've put on her favorite show(s), eat breakfast, play in the play room, etc... but for some reason her tantrums are fierce in the morning. And, honestly, she'll pull these fun tantrums on me before I can ever say the word coffee.... so not only is my brain fully unfunctional (is that a word?), but I have no patience...



But, thank goodness they end with a little bit of love and a dash of ignoring.... Oh and just in case you wanted to know why she's freaking out in these pictures... your guess is better then mine. We were in the kitchen, about to eat, and she started to scream and cry! It subsided when her partner in crime woke up and then off they went to play.

3 comments:

  1. Oh the joys of toddlerhood! And they don't get any better at 4 1/2 either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She needed a "grams" hug

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have to video those!! ella would love it! the only thing ever throws tantrums about is not wanting to wear what i have put her in. yesterday she cried for about 30 min. b/c i made her wear a dress and she wanted to wear a tutu! silly girl! she got to wear her tutu today:o) gotta love girl drama!

    ReplyDelete